Post with 3 notes
My dear husband is being really frustrating. First he was all let’s get a motel room! Then he was all it’ll cost just as much to go back to west palm! Then he’s all let’s just drive north until we get tired! Ugh I’m too hot and too hungry for all these ideas that don’t call for food and/or swimming.
Post with 2 notes
I guess we’re going to get a motel room because it’s still too hot. We’ll get no sleep if we don’t.
I’d like to cancel my subscription to Menstrual Cycle Monthly
I’m sorry, it appears you’ve taken out a fifty-sixty year subscription. However, we can pause it for nine months as long as you sign a contract that says you’ll take out a subscription to Baby Daily for at least eighteen years
Damn those Terms and Conditions.
This describes my childhood so well though
- Societal expectations of masculinity
- Societal expectations to provide for women
- No long term reversible male birth control
- Men who are raped are more likely to remain silent and be dismissed or outright laughed at
- Unfair treatment in child custody battles
- No support for male victims of domestic abuse
- Media portrayal of married men as weak morons
Not men’s issues
- The friend zone
- Women not dating you
- “Fucking femnazis”
PLEASE LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN
Photo with 2 notes
We found some shade, but it’s still like 100 in the shade. I can’t go into the store where there’s ac because of the dog. I have to keep reminding myself I love her.
Page 1 of 2084